Sunday, April 20, 2008

The Man Who Knew Too Much

I just watched the end of this Hitchcock film which I started last night. It was the perfect for the early in the afternoon on a chilly, overcast Sunday. I had seen it before in probably the fifth grade. They showed it at school for some reason. I remember us sitting on the floor in the little gym watching it. Not the whole school, just our "house" -- Armstrong. I couldn't follow it at the time. The only thing I remembered was Doris Day singing Que Sera Sera.

Anyway, this time around I totally enjoyed it. I think it would be a good one for someone to remake. How would I cast it? George Clooney of course, as the Jimmy Stewart character. Who for Doris Day? And the evil kidnapping couple?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can anyone replace Doris Day-aka 'Americas' Solid Gold Virgin-in 2008 ? Hard to imagine...