Thursday, March 31, 2011

Erica Kaufman at The Poetry Project

Last night I heard Erica Kaufman read at The Poetry Project. I am a huge fan of her work, which is always sharp, crisp and complex. She read her long poem "Instant Classic" as well as selections from her book Censory Impulse. Her poems display so much amazing verbal facility, such a pleasure and project in language. Playful, yet intellectually earnest; an exploration of language that is firmly rooted in a human voice, a human perspective and experience, and a human questioning of experience.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, spectacular page apreciated a lot indeed,maybe we should became blog palls :)!
Apart all Jokes I´m Philip, much like you, I write all over the web, even tought my blog subject is very different from your.....
I write poker blogs about free money to play poker........
Enjoyed a lot here